Cara Power Coaching
Leadership, Career & Professional Development Coach
Areas of Expertise
Common traits of world class leaders, Deep and Sustained employee engagement, Power and Influence, Developing Others
CARA POWER I COACH I POSITIVE PSYCHOLOGY PRACTITIONER
Cara is a passionate and sought-after coach, trainer, and consultant who takes pride in her ability to create swift, lasting transformations in her client’s lives.
Cara applies evidence-based coaching and positive psychology principles to uncover and overcome limiting beliefs that hold you back. Cara’s approach reveals the intimate relationship between thoughts, actions, and results… and highlights your ever-present ability to achieve desired goals by changing your mindset. This approach results in better value propositions, more effective leadership presence, productive communication, higher resilience, and greater professional impact and influence. Cara has applied these techniques successfully with clients across dozens of industries. Examples include:
• Training aspiring executives to overcome “impostor syndrome,” silence negative mind chatter, and improve overall emotional intelligence.
• Helping a recently promoted leader redefine her value proposition, build confidence, and become an effective and influential people manager.
• Coaching a C-level executive on building trust to repair a fractured team and shift stakeholder engagement from minimum compliance to elite performance.
• Working with a senior-level executive to establish and curate a personal brand, project leadership presence, and elevate influence and impact with peers, leaders, and clients.
• Training future leaders of a client-facing sales organization to ask more effective questions, listen attentively, and become trusted advisors to their clients.
Before becoming a coach, Cara worked with marketing teams in the Telecommunications and Financial Services industries. She’s also worked in business development and recruiting in Information Technology and Legal Services, and as the Executive Director of a women’s leadership & empowerment non-profit organization. Cara is a graduate of George Mason University (MAT) and American University (BSBA)